If you'd like updates on Deferred Action,
sign up for our e-newsletter!
Holy Cross Ministries is holding several Deferred Action Workshops for Childhood Arrivals. Potential applicants will meet with a qualified immigration attorney or an accredited representative for legal advice.
In order to qualify, you must:
- Have entered the U.S. before age 16 and before June 15, 2007;
- Be under age 31 on June 15, 2012;
- Be currently 15 years of age or older;
- Have continuously resided in the U.S. for five (5) years;
- Be currently in school, or have graduated from high school, or obtained a GED;
- Have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three or more minor misdemeanors;
- Not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
- If eligible, you cannot travel outside of the U.S. after August 15, 2012 until your application is approved
Think you may qualify?